Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goodbye house

Today I had the final inspection on the house. After several days of packing and cleaning we are officially homeless. It was very hard to leave the house. I didn't think too much of it until I saw the growth chart we did on the kids' wall. I realized our new house wouldn't have that.

We are staying in the Temporary Living Facilities (TLF) here on base. Its not too small and has all that we need. There is two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and small dinning room as well as two bathrooms. I will have to take pictures after I finish putting stuff away. Its pretty cluttered at the moment.

James will be home in TWO days!!! 48 hours and we will be on our way to the airport! He leaves Korea tomorrow night, so he's got about a full days worth of traveling to do. Poor guy. I feel bad for him because a week after he gets back we are headed back overseas.

I'll update later. I have to go switch laundry before someone steals it from the laundry room :D

No comments:

Post a Comment